Mensportsbook.com (“We/Us/Our”) provides sportsbook and sports betting information. As such, We are committed to ensuring: (a) that all site visitors gamble in a responsible manner and (b) all site visitors keep gambling an exciting and fun pastime by avoiding the problems associated with excessive or compulsive gambling.
All visitors to mensportsbook.com should strive to keep gambling activities safe and enjoyable by gambling responsibly. In order to help visitors gamble responsibly, We offer the following advice and information:
- Never risk more than you can afford to or are prepared to lose.
- Never use money allocated for other expenses to gamble.
- Always set limits before you begin, including limits on the amount of money you can wager and the number of hours you can spend gambling.
- Be sure to take advantage of gambling-oriented self-help tools and resources offered by many websites (including deposit limits and self-exclusion tools).
- Never “chase” your losses.
- Never gamble when you are sad or depressed.
- Never gamble to escape problems in your life.
- Never gamble when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Know gambling is a leisure activity that should be practiced in moderation; it is not a viable career, and the vast majority of gamblers suffer net losses in the long term.
Residing with Minors
Individuals under the age of 18 are prohibited from gaming activities. If you reside with individuals under the age of 18 and engage in online gaming activities, ensure that others in your residence cannot access your online gambling accounts. We suggest keeping your login information private. Do not save your login information on any shared devices.
Gambling can be exciting and fun in moderation, but it has addictive potential. Excessive gambling will negatively impact your life. Learn to recognize the indicators of problem gambling and get help early.
Answering “yes” to any or all of the following questions can be an indication of problem gambling:
- Has gambling ever caused you to miss school or work?
- Has gambling negatively affected your reputation?
- Do you ever feel regretful after gambling?
- Have you attempted to solve financial difficulties through gambling?
- Have you ever borrowed money or sold items in order to gamble?
- Does your gambling negatively impact your home environment?
- Has gambling caused you to lose ambition for other endeavors?
- Do you feel the need to win back your losses?
- Do you have a strong urge to gamble more after a win?
- Do you often continue to gamble until you are out of money?
- Do you consider your “gambling money” to be unavailable for basic necessities?
- Is gambling a means of escape for you?
- Has gambling ever negatively impacted your welfare or that of your family?
- Do you ever gamble longer than you intended?
- Have you ever considered committing an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Does gambling impact your ability to sleep?
- Do you have the urge to gamble as a means of celebrating other successes?
- Do life’s daily challenges give you a need to gamble?
- Has gambling ever led to the urge to self-harm or commit suicide?
If you answered “yes” to some of these questions, consider seeking help. The section below offers some resources.
Seek help immediately if you think you may have a gambling problem. Numerous organizations and programs can assist you in conquering problem gambling, including: